LevelUp Inc just released Rohan Exchange Market. This Rohan Exchange Market is a system that allow Rohan gamers to buy and sell their Game Characters, Items and crones in exchange for RPs. RPs can then be use for buying from Item Mall. The initial steps to access the Exchange Market includes:
1. Buy and Load 50LVL Game Card at https://my.levelupgames.ph/
2. Go to https://shop.rohan.ph/Exchange/Exchange.html
3. Click Exchange Market Image link and click become a member. A one time fee of 500rps or P50 will be deducted from your game load.
4. Then choose the items you want. Please note you can only buy items on the Exchange Market if you have RPs which you already converted.
5. After purchasing your Item, login to your Rohan game and pick your item by clicking Exchange Inventory found on your right bottom icon of your screen.
6. Click Retrieve Item to see your new item.
7. Finally, transfer it to your Inventory.
I’ve been playing Rohan since Closed beta and I’m on Silva Server. As soon as open beta started the two initial servers were hitting its full capacity almost any time of the day. with this Level Up Philippines added the third server Syrephis, the forth server Marea and just few days ago it came out with the fifth server Ahkma. Rohan Gamers will have more options to choose from though most gamers decided to stay on the first two servers since they already have a high level character there.
Just don’t forget that the newest server Ahkma is always an option in case you cannot connect to those busy servers. You can also try playing early in the morning like 6AM to 9AM and i’m sure you can easily get in to the game.
The Item Mall for Rohan PH is now available for Rohan PH gamers who wish to purchase some premium items to assist them in their Rohan PH adventures.
Read more »
Level 51 Paragon Guardsman and Level 50 Paragon StingMak can be found at Limestone Foothill or I-2 when using your Map.
Monster Drops : Mostly Rhodium items.