I was looking for another random facebook game to try today and I saw this Candy Crush Saga by king.com. The game color its pretty vibrant and I immediately had an first impression that the game is just easy and simple. However, After few minutes I would say its addictive and got lots of twist the made the game more unique.
Posts Tagged ‘Facebook Games’
Collecting the right ingredients in Facebook Game Chefville is essential so that player can continue to meet goals as smooth as possible. My game play is a mess right now and its delaying me to level up as I’m getting trouble with cooking a recipe that have egg ingredients on it. I realize now that I should have unlock the Homestead extension then the Chicken Goop for a regular eggs supplies sooner.
Another Ville game from Zynga called Chefville hit facebook social crowd last August 2012 and a week after I was able to try it and until today I’m still playing it. As what Zynga define ChefVille on their press release page and allow me to quote some lines :
ChefVille is a next-generation cooking game that reimagines the restaurant game genre with innovative social features and online-to-offline elements. Players are immersed in a culinary dream world where they can create their very own restaurant – whether in the Tuscan countryside, a classic 50s diner or a seaside harbor. As players master dishes and level up, they can expand their restaurant into new regions with new ingredients – unlocking must-have cooking equipment like a grill, brick oven or sushi station – as they build their restaurant. ChefVille players can cook more than 200 delectable in-game dishes and earn more than 50 real recipes, giving them a menu of endless opportunities to take their game experiences offline and connect with friends and family around the dinner table.
Zynga the maker of Empires & Allies made some updates to its Facebook Game Empires & Allies. Some new units announced. Additional level cap has been implemented already from level 55 to Level 65.
From the Shipyard you will be now seeing sea shadow and hospital ship.
- The issues with the Honor and Infamy cap increase have been fixed! You should now retain your increased Honor/Infamy levels on refresh. Please note: As soon as you log back in, your new Honor/Infamy level should be reflected in your Empire. You will also receive all the power-ups for the intervening levels the next time you refresh, but there won’t be a pop-up—they’ll just be added straight to your inventory!
- We’ve cleaned up the messages in Battle Blitz so that you don’t get booted back into your island when someone declares immunity.
- Invading someone’s Ore Mines in Battle Blitz will now properly provide Ore, rather than Coins.
- Fixed some issues with the display of the Battle Blitz bar.
- Fixed a bug which prevented people from pausing or retreating from combat.
- The stamina cost was reduced 1 skill point instead of 2.
- New Achievements was updated also. You can earn the Bounty Hunter, Master Collector and many more
- You can visit Moscow once you reached level 70. The challenges in Moscow may be greater than those you faced in New York or Cuba, but so are the rewards. Moscow will be available to those level 70 or greater.
- New Mystery Crates The Godfather is offering some new crates fresh from Cuba.