Back in College I used to play Starcraft over at Battle.net. Mostly, I played with koreans. But when MMO games starting to come out I moved to that kind of game and eventually hooked like there is no tomorrow.
With the announcement of two heavyweights games coming out from Blizzard which are Starcraft II and Diablo 3 players were asking if these two games will be playable on Battle.Net? Blizzard eventually confirmed that its playable on Battle.net and newer version which is called Battle.net 2.0 is currently being constructed and its structures being developed. Initial features of Battle.Net2.0 includes :
* Excellent Ping
* Channels and Chat in-game
* Ladders and Rankings, secured against cheating.
* Extended stats, with possibility to see who D/C etc (source)
* AMM-type Matchmaking
* Avatars, Images and Icons to represent yourself
* Diablo III Hardcore mode
* Friends/Ignore Lists with advanced management (see accounts below)
* Clan Support
* Automated Tournaments
Let’s make sure that we will be there when its ready.