I visited two Computer Game stores yesterday in Alabang Town Center and another one in Festival Mall as I was looking for Play Station Network Card Hongkong Dollar Currency but they only sell PSN card US. What I did I asked the sales lady if its possible to switch from HK account to US but she wasn’t sure if that possible luckily another customer was there and told me it can be done.
Earlier today I sign-up for a Playstation US account but when I tried log in on my PSP GO unit I’m seeing this You cannot sign in using another user’s Sign-in ID. It took me 20 minutes to figure it out on how to do it.
As reference for future PSP GO users :
– Go to and create additional account at http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-store/index.htm
Using your PSP GO unit
– Go to “Account Management” and press triangle button.
– Choose “Delete Account”
– Then you will be seeing “Sign Up” or create account and then choose “Existing Account”.
– Put in your account details and choose Ok.
– You can now sign into your account.