If you haven’t visited App store lately here’s a rundown on the Ten(5) most popular free games you can download using iTunes.
1. Jailbreaker – Slide Under obstructions, Jump over obstacles and sprint toward freedom before the cops throw you back in the slammer. Last update July 8, 2010 with version 1.1. Compatible with iPhone, Ipod touch and iPad.
2. Chop Sushi – Get caught up in sushi-matching mayhem with this innovative puzzler, destined to become an iPhone classic. Last update January 21, 2010 with version 1.0.17.
3. Angry Honey – is an exciting rhythm action game enjoyable by everyone with version 2.12 released on July 02, 2010.
4. BBQ Pro – iGrill – Time to fire up the grill as BBQ Pro brings the first photorealistic cooking simulation game to your iPhone/ipod Touch. If you like Cooking Mama, you will enjoy this game.
5. Bad Apples – a turn based puzzle game that adds a whole new flavor to the classic match three formula established by Bejeweled. The apps was updated last July 1, 2010 with version 1.3.
I was checking some games on iTunes store and I was surprised that the most popular game on the web is now available for download for your Iphone, Ipod Touch and iPad. Farmville by Zynga was released just this June 27, 2010 with current version 1.01 and 9.7mb in size.
I tested this on Ipod touch and it runs fine. Just don’t expect its fast compare when playing it on facebook besides the purpose of farmville game is to enjoy yourselves and kill some time. Playing this farmville on your gadgets will connect you to your facebook farmville apps if you are using the same email to log in. I will try to record a video while playing it next time and probably post it here.
So there Farmville is now on the GO. You don’t need now to bring those netbook or laptop if you want to check your farm.
This Garters & Ghouls Iphone / Ipod Touch game can be bought $.99 at Itunes Store.
“Unearth the strange and undying world of Garters & Ghouls! Control and command the newly-dead Marie Dupois as she battles the minions of The Thrum and horrors beyond description! With over 25 levels, randomized level generation and downloadable content, the action never dies! ”