Next Showdown Patch for Audition Philippines finally took place yesterday. Basically, it was a maintainance day and some Internet shop who was not able to prepare or wasn’t able to download the 170MB patch ahead of time losses some auditon players to rent in their shops.
Latest Audition patch has the following :
- Wedding Ticket : wherein you’ll be able to invite your loved or significant other’s avatar for an out-of-this-world Wedding!
- See Lyrics text: wherein you can see read the lyrics while listening to the audition tunes.
- New Competition Server : A server where Best Audistas can compete with each other.
- Pets availability : Yes you heard it right.
- 48 New Songs
- New Avatars to choose from.
I own a small internet cafe with 17 operating personal computers. Installing MMORPG games are easy and should be as easy as less than 6 mouse clicks but nowadays sometimes it becomes a tedious task. For more than 10 days now I’m having problem with Audition Philippines game patch. Its just so weird that out of our 17 computers only 4 has the latest patch. The rest keeps on failing whenever I tried patching it. Copying files from a folder of a patched version won’t work either. Downloading the manual patch files won’t also do the trick. Please also note other Internet Cafe in the vicinity did experienced the same plight.
Since I want to know how to fix the problem what I did I visited Audition Philippines forum but I did not find any similar issue there. I also posted on other forums like the United Lanshop Owners of the Philippines where majority of the posters are computer shop owners. So, basically this issue is still hanging with unknown solution. I need to scout google for this.